Monday, March 2, 2009

tag dr pQah....huhuhu..suwi pqah wat lmbt..huhu


Tagged by AfiQAh....
tag dr pQah...tanx pQah sb sudi view blog km...n suwi ngat sb wat lmbt...xsempat nk wat la...i've been really bz nowadays...huhu...nk end sem dh kn..bese la...huhu...

Rules : Use google image to search the answers for the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.



i am :


what i'am..muahaha...seriously..i'm a muslim...and I proud to be a muslim



i really want to go:


makkatul mukarramah...
I really want to go here...As I had promised to Umi and Ayah that I will bring them here..further, I want to complete my Islamic pillars...

My favourite place :


the mosque...
being in the mosque makes me feel peace and close to ALLAH...sometimes i feel that all my problems gone if I was at here.. by remembering HIM I can feel the strenghten and peace of mind...

my favourite thing :


teddy...teddy n teddy...
at this moment I only have two teddies....hehehe...one of it, I brought it myself and the other one my very beloved sister bought it for me...actually, I want to have more, but Umi said that, don't by something which is not useful...huhuhu...but, if anybody who want to give me teddy as a present I still can accept it...at least, I have an excuses to keep it..hehehe

my favourite drink :

air masak.....hehehehe...

My favourite food :



nasi goreng pattaya..hehe...yummy!!...tp byk lg la..pizza, kfc...hohoho..i mmg kuat mkn lol!

my favourite colour :

pink and white...

it seems like soft and pure

I was born in :

taiping...perak...

this is a picture of taiping's lake garden.....

I live in :

ipoh...hehehe

home sweet home.......jemput dtg umah eaaa...hik3


My school :


SMKA Slim River
this is one of it.....byk ngat skul la....ni yg da latest la..huuhhuhu

My favourite story :

~pride~

byk....tp wat mse ni...yg ni la...hehe..besh taw
i like it because it seems like my story is similar like aki....and hopefully one day i will met a guy like halu....he seems like ganas but very gentle indside....


My hobby :


using my lappy....hehehehe


wish I am :


good gal....ameen.....hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay..tqah dh jawab tag.hehe..xpe lmbt pun.ak pun dh stat bz ni..xsmpai sebulan je dh de test..pastu ttbe dh nk final.huhu..

bLaCkPeArL Co. said...

cm kenal je skool 2....
my old skool, semekasri.....